Access Publishing launches a new online marketing service for small businesses in San Luis Obispo County. It helps companies rank better in Google, Yahoo, Bing, Yelp and other internet directories.
The internet marketing service, called Local Search Optimization, is the key for small businesses to improve their online presence.
57 percent of local buyers are using search engines to find local goods and services, according to a recent survey of 3,000 U.S. households by ComScore.
“We are helping small businesses create a high-ranking online presence to get them found by local searchers,” says Scott Brennan, owner of Access Publishing, a regional advertising and marketing agency.
A local search typically includes a product or service and geographical location, like ‘insurance agents in Paso Robles, ca’. Google is pointing to listings from Google Local pages and other directories more often than traditional websites.
The local search engine optimization (SEO) service begins with a comprehensive client interview and Optimized Business Profile. Geographical data about the business including its building and parking lot are created with a Google mapping service.
Listings are created and optimized on Yahoo, Bing, Yelp, Facebook, and niche directories. Client data is uploaded to major database companies and distributed to over 100 major online directories.
Clients receive a Review Generator service that helps them ask customers for authentic, positive online reviews to help improve rankings.
Brennan has a master’s certification in advanced internet marketing from the University of San Francisco. He has given presentations to hundreds of business owners and managers at over a dozen workshops and presentations throughout San Luis Obispo County.
Business people are invited to hear him speak at an upcoming presentation on local search optimization. Upcoming dates are Sept. 12, 2012, at noon in Atascadero, CA and on Sept. 26, 2012, at noon at in San Luis Obispo, CA. Seating is limited. Register at accesslocalsearch.com, email [email protected], or call (805) 226-9890.
Access Publishing’s online marketing clients include:
- Coastal Construction & Engineering
- A-Town Daily News
- Access Publishing
- ADS Corporation
- All About Events
- All About Events – San Luis Obispo
- Ant’s Tractor Mowing
- Borlodan Painting Company
- Cal State Auto & Truck Glass
- Central Coast Casualty Restoration, Inc.
- Central Coast Landscape Products Inc.
- Central Coast Propane Inc.
- Central Pacific Construction
- Coast Fence
- Country Florist
- Creative Concrete & Design
- Daner Law Firm
- Douglas Ng, DDS
- Elder Placement Professionals
- Electricraft Inc
- Erb Tutoring Services
- Estrella Kennels
- Family Praise & Worship
- Five Star Rain Gutters, Inc.
- Frontier Floors & Window Coverings
- Hamon Overhead Door Company Inc
- Hamon Overhead Door Company Inc (Santa Maria)
- Hart Family Chiropractic
- Intuitive Acupuncture
- Lance’s Carpet, Window & Tile Cleaning
- Laurel Tree Accounting
- Law Office of Mary Ann Tardiff
- Lazer Star Lights
- Lisa Lu Davis, DMD, Inc
- Marc Coons
- Mars Mega Storage
- Michael Gill Cellars
- Mills Construction
- Nipomo Family Dentistry
- North County Carpet and Upholstery Cleaners
- Oaks Independent Insurance Solutions, Inc.
- Owens Brothers Transfer
- Paso Robles Children’s Museum
- Paso Robles Massage Therapy
- Paso Robles Vacation Rentals
- Plaza Cleaners
- Plaza Cleaners
- Popolo Catering
- Premium Power Systems Inc.
- Professional Property Management
- Pure Elements Salon
- Quality 1st Plumbing And Drains
- Rick Goree – State Farm Insurance Agent
- Rick Torres – State Farm Insurance Agent
- River Road Mini Storage
- Rocky Canyon Kennels
- Rossi Law
- SERVPRO of Atascadero/Paso Robles
- SERVPRO of Pismo Beach/Arroyo Grande
- SERVPRO of San Luis Obispo
- SERVPRO of Santa Maria
- Spinnaker Financial
- Steve Schmidt Topsoil
- Templeton Glass
- The Mobile Oil Changers
- Uncorked Wine Tours
- We Help You Legal, Inc.
- We Help You Legal, Inc.
- Weddings by Sarah Angelique
- Wildhorse Propane & Appliance
About Access Publishing:
Access Publishing provides local business marketing solutions. It is a local leader in online marketing, Internet advertising, local search engine optimization, SEO, SEM, web design, blog writing and graphic design. The Paso Robles based business, owned by Scott and Beth Brennan, has 10 creative and hardworking employees.
The company’s publications include the San Luis Obispo County Visitors Guide, Central Coast Active, Cambria Directory, Templeton Guide, Heritage Ranch Directory, Oak Shores Directory, Central Coast Business News, North County Connect, Slo Business Services, and other custom publications.
Access serves Paso Robles, Atascadero, Templeton, San Luis Obispo, Grover Beach, Pismo Beach, Shell Beach, Avila Beach, Oceano, Arroyo Grande, Nipomo, Morro Bay, Los Osos, Cambria, Cayucos, Harmony, San Simeon, Creston, Heritage Ranch, Oak Shores, Shandon, Santa Margarita, San Miguel and all of San Luis Obispo County.